Donutz Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QT for your Symbian ^3! Easy install!

Go down

QT for your Symbian ^3! Easy install! Empty QT for your Symbian ^3! Easy install!

Post by Donutz Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:23 pm

//[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I created a special mobile friendly page on our SWF2Go website, where any user can just go directly using his mobile and download and install the Qt runtime.

Direct Download Qt Runtime: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I uploaded Qt 4.6.3 as well as Qt 4.7.3 runtimes. You just need only one of them. Iā€™d recommend the later as the most of the new apps such as LinkedIn for Symbian is based on it.

Update: Based on feedback I have also added Qt Mobility 1.1.3 SIS along Qt runtime. Some users have reported Ovi Store app uses Qt Mobility as well. I guess this will fix Ovi Store always loading issue after installing Qt.

Update 2: I have now added Qt Notifications APIs SIS on the download link above. The new version of Ovi Store uses these new APIs as well.

Update 3 ā€“ Recommended for Symbian ^3: Nokia team has finally made available a standalone download of the Ovi Store client app. Just visit the following link to download the latest version. Read more about this at official blog.

Direct Download Ovi Store App: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Update 4 (26 Oct 2011) ā€“ Download new Qt QML based beta Nokia Store app. 18mb download contains Qt runtime and the client. No need to install Qt. Get it from here.

My suggestion to Nokia / Qt Team: There should be similar Qt runtime download page optimized for mobile devices, for end users. Who disparately search on internet when Ovi Store stops working.

Have fun downloading great apps from Ovi Store!

Source:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Credits to // chall3ng3r
Donutz
Donutz
Donutz-Zone Admin
Donutz-Zone Admin

Repute : 0

https://dzone.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down