Donutz Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Folder Lock 7.03 Full (Latest Version)

2 posters

Go down

Folder Lock 7.03 Full (Latest Version) Empty Folder Lock 7.03 Full (Latest Version)

Post by Donutz Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:11 pm

Folder Lock 7.03 Full (Latest Version)

Folder Lock comes with a perfect combination of seven (7) security tools, letting you encrypt your important files using 256-bit on-the-fly encryption; back them up in real-time to an online storage, and store them to any portable device. The program also lets you lock files, folders and drives; save your personal information in Wallets; shred files and clean your Windows History.
Folder Lock comes with additional security settings unheard before, including application level password security, stealth mode, hack security and auto protection. Folder Lock works under all flavors of 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7/Vista/XP and later."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pwede po ninyo i-download ang installer sa official website ng Folderlock, nasa baba ang link:

Sa mediafire ninyo i-download ang registration keys, find the link below. Kasama na din installer sa mediafire link but just like what I've said, you can also download and use the installer from the official website so you can be sure that the installer isn't corrupted.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SO HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:

1. After downloading the installer and the reg keys, disconnect your computer from the internet first.

2. Install the application and after that input the registration keys. Do not connect the internet yet.

3. From your windows firewall and antivirus firewall, YOU HAVE TO BLOCK 'WinFLTray.exe'.

4. You can locate the 'WinFLTray.exe' in C:\Windows\SystemWow32\ (If you are using 64-bit OS) or C:\Windows\System32\ (If you are using 32-bit OS). Block it, guys! Block it! Otherwise, you will encounter 'Serial Expired' Error sooner or later!

5. After you're done blocking 'WinFLTray.exe', you can now reconnect your internet. You can now open and enjoy using your newly installed folder lock application.

That's it guys, please leave a comment also. I am happy to help but it would make me happier if you leave a message if it turned out ok for you... It's working great for me; comes in handy all the time, so I hope it works great for you too, guys! Thanks!

KAPAG NIRE-REINSTALL NINYO AND YOU ENCOUNTER EXPIRED NOTIFICATION, GAWIN ANG FIX SA BABA...

1. Install CCLeaner (Optional, You can unistall with revo then advanced scan to delete leftovers)
2. Uninstall Folder Lock
3. When you get the restart message after uninstalling Folder Lock, DON'T restart.
4. Run the Registry section of Cleaner and remove everything that it finds.
5. Restart computer.
6. Disconnect ninyo ang Internet.
7. Go into Folder Options for Windows and make sure Show hidden files, folders, or drives is ENABLED. Also, make sure Hide
protected operating system files (recommended) is DISABLED.
8. Do a search of the C: drive for a file named systemFL7.$dk (To locate this, you have to go to Folder Options first then go
to view tab and select 'Show hidden files, folders and drives and also deselect 'Hide protected operating files (Recommended),
then type systemFL7.$dk in the search bar to search for it. Delete ninyo ung files kapag nakita ninyo.
9. Try na ninyo uling i-reinstall strictly following the procedure sa taas, disconnected dapat sa internet.
Donutz
Donutz
Donutz-Zone Admin
Donutz-Zone Admin

Repute : 0

https://dzone.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Folder Lock 7.03 Full (Latest Version) Empty Re: Folder Lock 7.03 Full (Latest Version)

Post by khaye1989 Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:41 am

haha maganda to.. pa try ulit bossing...
khaye1989
khaye1989
Donutz-Zone Admin
Donutz-Zone Admin

Repute : 21

Back to top Go down

Folder Lock 7.03 Full (Latest Version) Empty Re: Folder Lock 7.03 Full (Latest Version)

Post by Donutz Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:38 pm

sure try lang ng try
Donutz
Donutz
Donutz-Zone Admin
Donutz-Zone Admin

Repute : 0

https://dzone.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum